Return to Sport Toolkit – Sport Australia
Sport Australia has developed a Return to Sport Toolkit that includes a suite of resources to help sporting organisations get ready to recommence training, competitions and programs in a safe, responsible and low risk manner. The four elements for a safe return to sport include:
- Plan – Implementing plans, processes and systems to meet government and health requirements, and provide safe sport environments.
- Prepare – Ensuring safe facility and participant practices, like hygiene practices, attendance registers at training and limiting shared equipment as much as possible.
- Respond – Being prepared for management of a COVID-19 outbreak, noting things can change quickly in your local area.
- Recover – Consideration of protocols to optimise good public and participant health into the future.
The toolkit includes:
- Checklists for organisations, highlighting important actions sporting organisations should address.
- COVID-19 Safety Coordinator – roles and responsibilities
- COVID-19 Safety Plan template
- Attendance Register template
- COVID-19 Hygiene Guidance communication materials
For more information and to access the resources visit Return to Sport – Sport Australia.