Local Sports Infrastructure Fund
The 2022 Local Sports Infrastructure Fund (LSIF) is a state-wide competitive Victorian Government investment program that funds the development of high-quality, accessible community sport and active recreation infrastructure. The LSIF aims to achieve this by:
- Investing in high-quality community sport and active recreation infrastructure to facilitate appropriate participation opportunities.
- Investing in infrastructure that extends capacity and encourages flexible, multi-use, shared and integrated services and facilities.
- Advancing inclusive and accessible development by ensuring investments are universally designed, environmentally sustainable and strategically planned.
- Encouraging collaboration with sporting clubs, leagues and associations, state sporting associations, schools, service providers, facility managers and community organisations to deliver outcomes.
Only Victorian LGAs and ARBs are eligible to apply to the LSIF. Local clubs and organisations are advised to contact their Local Government Authority or Alpine Resort Board if they wish to express interest and seek support from the Local Sports Infrastructure Fund.
The fund supports projects across five funding streams including:
- Indoor Stadiums/Aquatic Facilities
- Female Friendly Facilities
- Community Sports Lighting
- Community Facilities
Further information: CLICK HERE to visit Sport & Recreation Victoria
Status: Closes 12 July 2022