Country Football and Netball Program
The Country Football and Netball Program provides funding to assist regional football and netball clubs, associations and umpiring organisations to upgrade and develop facilities in rural, regional and outer metropolitan locations.
- Examples of projects eligible for funding include the following:
- development of new, or upgrade to existing change rooms and pavilions to increase capacity, inclusion and safety
- development of new, or upgrade to existing sports ovals and courts to increase capacity and safety
- sports lighting that improves facility capacity and participant safety
- projects that result in energy or water efficiency, with a direct impact on participation, such as warm season grass conversions.
Only rural, regional and outer metropolitan local government authorities are eligible to apply directly to the Country Football and Netball Program. Local clubs and organisations are advised to contact their local government authority to discuss potential applications.
An Expression of Interest for Community Organisations Form has been developed to assist country football and netball clubs, associations and umpiring organisations, schools, and community organisations liaise directly with their local government authority on possible applications to the program.
Amount: Up to $200,000
Further information: CLICK HERE to visit Sport & Recreation Victoria
Status: Closes 1 December 2021