Community Sport Partnerships
Sports Focus have recently developed a new consultancy arm to our business – Community Sport Partnerships. This program works intensively with clubs, one-on-one to deliver tailored outcomes for your organisation.
Please note that these services incur a fee. Speak to us about your needs and we can develop a proposal to suit your club.
- Review your club’s constitution
- Edit your current constitution
- Develop a new constitution
- Review and edit current policies
- Develop new policies
- Determine roles within your club
- Assign roles to volunteer positions
- Develop position descriptions
Our Community Sports Partnerships Consultant can help time-poor committees by freeing them of unwanted tasks and provide access to tools to help make their roles more effective.
Set your club up with an online governance platform account
Manage your committee meetings
Upskill and build capacity in your committee members
Communicating with your club members and volunteers is critical. Sports Focus understands the challenges of effectively sending out communications. These services are designed for sporting clubs to learn new skills or to relieve some of the burden on your volunteers.
- Develop a new website for your club
- Develop website, social media and/or newsletter content
- Develop flyers, posters, presentations, etc.
- Create newsletter and/or social media accounts
- Train your volunteers to use newsletter, website and/or social media software
Sports Focus has a trained mediator on site. If initial dispute resolution processes do not lead to an outcome that is mutually agreed upon, formal mediation may be the next step.