Come and work with us!
Come and work with Sports Focus!
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator – Regional Sport Partnership for a 12-month maternity leave position, 0.3EFT (13 hours a week).
As a guide and for your information, individuals interested in gaining employment with us should have the following;
- Bachelor Degree in Public Health – Health Promotion or Bachelor of Arts (Community Development).
- A passion for working with the community, for the community.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A determination to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals, through participation in physical activity.
- To improve the health and wellbeing of rural and regional children and young people by working with partners to provide more suitable sport, recreation and play opportunities for physical activity and social connection through sport clubs/facilities, schools, the natural environment or other community spaces.
- To liaise with and provide strategic advice, and other input as relevant, to VicHealth Local Government Partnership’s Fast Track Councils (VLGP) about planning and implementing actions from the Building Active Communities module or other impact streams from a VLGP module that jointly align with the
Council and Sports Focus priorities
- Working with the Sports Focus team, support the development and implementation of a sustainable ‘Community Sport Partnerships’ program that builds capacity within the community sport sector to improve its long-term viability.
- To promote the benefits of welcoming and inclusive sport and active recreation through; the provision of information and advocacy at industry networking forums.
Applications close 24th November, 5pm
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our job listing on Ethical Jobs by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com