Administrator of the Year Award – Closed
Recognise your sporting club’s most valuable off-field performer!
Do you know someone:
• Who has made a significant contribution to their local sporting club?
• Is an inspiration to the community for their tireless work, commitment and dedication to sport?
• Goes above and beyond to change their club for their club for the better
and to encourage, support and motivate others?
The ‘Administrator of the Year’ award recognises the achievements and contribution made by volunteer Administrators to the sport and active recreation sector.
The award was established in 1989 and in that time has celebrated the essential role that sport and active recreation plays in the fabric of our local communities – all of which is supported by many hours of active volunteerism.
The award represents the six Local Government Authorities that are serviced by Sports Focus; Central Goldfields Shire, City of Greater Bendigo, Loddon Shire, Macedon Ranges Shire, Mount Alexander Shire and Shire of Campaspe.
Nominees must be:
- Involved with a sporting club / association in the Loddon Campaspe Region (Central Goldfields Shire, City of Greater Bendigo, Loddon Shire, Macedon Ranges, Mount Alexander Shire & Shire of Campaspe)
- A current volunteer Administrator (committee member)
For further information please contact us.
Bendigo Leading Edge Computers have again generously donated a brand new Laptop Package to the Club of the winner of the ‘Administrator of the Year’ award.
Please note: Nominations for the ‘Administrator of the Year’ Awards 2019 are currently closed and are expected to open again in the second half of the year. Please check back then!