Sports Focus receives funding from a number of different sources which enable us to support the sport and recreation community across the Loddon Campaspe region.
Delivering the Together More Active Program through the support of Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions.
Delivering the Preventing Violence Through Sport Program through the support of Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions.
Community Partner to deliver the Tackle Your Feelings Program in the Loddon Campaspe region
Partnering with VicHealth to deliver the Regional Sport Partnership.
Supported by Mount Alexander Shire Council's Community Grants program to deliver the Accidental Counsellor Training for Sporting Clubs project.
Supported by the City of Greater Bendigo's Community Grants Fund to deliver the Building Cultural Inclusion and Diversity across the Bendigo Amateur Soccer League project.
Sports Focus works with a number of partners across the region to ensure the success and sustainability of our projects.
Local Government Agencies
- Campaspe Shire Council
- Central Goldfields Shire Council
- City of Greater Bendigo
- Loddon Shire Council
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council
- Mount Alexander Shire Council
- Bendigo Community Health Services
- Bendigo Health
- Healthy Loddon Campaspe
- Loddon Mallee Public Health Unit
- Bendigo Karen Youth Network
- Centre for Multicultural Youth
- Karen Organisation Bendigo
- Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services
- ASTERIA Maryborough
- Intereach Loddon Mallee
Sport and Recreation Sector
- Bendigo Amateur Soccer League
- Cricket Victoria
- Parks Victoria
- Sailability Bendigo
- Echuca Twin Rivers Specialist School
- White Hills Primary School
- Dunolly Neighbourhood Centre
- Long Gully Neighbourhood Centre