About Sports Focus
Sports Focus is one of nine Regional Sports Assemblies across Victoria. We are a non-profit organisation which aims to support and empower sporting clubs to be more safe, inclusive and welcoming spaces for the broader community to enjoy sport and active recreation.
Our Service Area
Loddon Campaspe region:
- Central Goldfields Shire
- City of Greater Bendigo
- Loddon Shire
- Macedon Ranges Shire
- Mount Alexander Shire
- Shire of Campaspe
Our Areas of Work
Supporting Sporting Clubs…
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Grant & Fundraising support
- Alcohol & Other Drug Support
Increasing Participation of…
- Women & Girls
- People with disabilities
- Culturally & Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities
- People aged 60yrs +
- Youth (12-17yrs)
The Strategic Plan, developed in partnership with the Sports Focus Board of Management and staff, will play a critical role in managing and guiding the direction of Sports Focus over the next 4 years: 2018 – 2022.
Download PDF Sports Focus Strategic Plan 2018-2022
Sports Focus are proud to present their 2018-19 Annual Report. Celebrating yet another successful year of delivering positive outcomes for the Loddon Campaspe Sporting community.
Download PDF Sports Focus Annual Report 2018-2019
See below to download current Sports Focus organisational documents
Download PDF Sports Focus Constitution (Rules)
Download PDF Sports Focus Child Safety Statement
Download PDF Sports Focus Privacy Statement
Thank you for considering a career at Sports Focus. Unfortunately, at the present time we don’t have any employment vacancies.
As a guide and for your information, individuals interested in gaining employment with us should have the following;
- A bachelor degree in Public Health – Health Promotion or working towards the completion of their degree.
- A current Working With Children Check or be eligible to obtain one.
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.