Club Safety Fund – WorkSafe
The WorkSafe Club Safety Fund has been established to provide financial assistance to football/netball clubs to make improvements to the safety of their grounds or provide added safety for both players, people involved with the club and the spectators.
Who Can Apply?
Football Clubs affiliated with WorkSafe AFL Victoria Country (as listed in the AFL Vic Handbook 2019)
How Much Are the Grants?
- The WorkSafe Club Safety Fund provide grants to the value of 50% of the total quoted amount.
- The remaining 50% contribution can be a combination of club, sponsor or council contributions.
- The maximum funding amount is $2,000 per application.
- Funds will be dispersed upon approval by WorkSafe AFL Victoria Country.
- Funding is available for safety initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Equipment to be purchased by the Club that has the purpose of protecting the individual participants while actively engaged in the sport. (i.e. goal post padding, first aid kits, defibrillators)
- Permanent or portable structures that provide shelter and or safety. (i.e. behind goal netting, shelter shed, shade sails, fireplace guards, fencing for walkways)
- Minor facility maintenance which presents an occupational health and safety hazard.
Status: Open, Closes 11th October 2019
Amount: up to $2,000
Please follow and like us: